I have been working under the NCCR MICS project, on the Security for Wireless Networks (SECU) project...
Main Projects Coordinated
Biography and Current Work (my academic CV)
Google Scholar Profile
We are organizing ACNS 2014 in Lausanne, at EPFL!
We are taking part in the Google Android EDU EMEA program in 2012!
We have been promoting the advancement of women in science, e.g., see Sonia's summer internship.
Ioana BoureanuDeputy Director of LASEC
Fields of Expertise
- Security protocols;
- Provable security and cryptographic design;
- RFID Security
- Security applications and APIs;
- Formal specification and verification;
- Applied logics.
Conferences, Journals and Venues
- As an associate editor, I would invite you to consider
- --- the Information Security Journal: A Global Perspective
- As a PC member, I would invite you to...
- --- Consider submitting to CANS 2013!
- --- Consider submitting to Indocrypt 2013!
- --- Consider submitting to RCD 2013!
- --- Consider submitting to ICICS 2013!
- --- Consider attending ASIACCS 2013!
- --- Consider attending CT-RSA 2013!
- --- Consider atteding AFRICACRYPT 2013!
- --- Consider submitting to PROVSEC 2013!
- --- Consider attending PST 2013!
Research Collaborators (outside EPFL)
- Alessio Lomuscio, PhD supervisor
- Ferucio Țiplea, BSc supervisor
- Andrew Jones
- Mika Cohen
- Sorin Iftene